Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Oh darn. I forgot to chage the size & location of the photos. Well, just remember that you can click on them to enlarge them, which you'll probably want to do with these.

This morning we joined some friends from our new playgroup at the MN Zoo. We had not been there since June last year, so over a year. Of course it is too big to see enough of it in the short time we can be there before naptime. It is really a zoo that you need a good 3-4 hours at and we only had 2 hours plus lunch time. We could have stayed longer, but she was tired and she fell asleep about 5 minutes into our ride home. Tomorrow we are going apple-picking with playgroup and Friday we are meeting the playgroup at a park.


I got a lot of decent shots of Isabel today. Even though she slept for about 35 minutes in the car, I think she is down for the rest of her nap. I sure hope so because she was kinda cranky when she was falling asleep and we are getting together with some of my friends after naptime. There won't be any kids there so she'll have to entertain herself with what I bring along for her to play with.

No comments: