Saturday, March 25, 2006

Can't Come up with a Title

I had such a hard time trying to come up with a title for this post. I just wanted to show you something daddy thinks is funny. He likes to go to t-shirthell.com and laughs at the sayings on their t-shirts. They even have a whole section dedicated to t-shirts for the baby. Now, before you click on the link I have to tell you, you MAY be offended. The shirts on this website are not all cute & everything. To give you a sampling of what some of the shirts say: "My daddy drinks because I cry", "I can kick your baby's ass!", "They Shake Me!", (This is the one I think is funny -- "All Mommy Wanted was a Backrub") and it goes on & on. You may get a good chuckle out of it. The daddy really wants to get one of these shirts for the baby to wear, although I told him that the only time the baby can wear it is when she's at home or he is taking her out. Can I help it if I want my baby to be all cute & lovable, not mean & vulgar?

No comments: