Sunday, March 05, 2006

Darn Kids!

Baby girl decided it would be fun to do gymnastics at about 5:50AM. And she couldn't do them quietly; she had to make sure she woke mom up. I kept thinking she would settle down, but Noooooooo! She kept at it for a good 45-50 minutes, until I finally got up and decided to do laundry & dishes. Then she quieted down, maybe once she's born either daddy or I will have to wear her around the house (got a Snugli carrier & a sling, we'll see which we like at what time) as we try to keep up on household chores.

Lower back is pretty sore & tired today. I think it's from all the cleaning I was doing yesterday for our fondue party.

We're at 30 weeks now. So, she's about 3 pounds and getting close to being 15 inches long. We won't have our next Dr. Appt until 31 weeks, actually on my birthday. The scheduling desk was like, "Oh, you don't want to come in here on your birthday do you?" And I was like, "Well, I can't think of a better thing to do on my birthday than get to listen to my baby girl."

It's almost 8am now and she's doing her gymnastics again.

No comments: