Monday, March 06, 2006

Upcoming Shower

I have been asked by a few people when the shower is (apparently they haven’t been reading the blog from it’s creation) and thought I better post it again.

It is on Saturday, April 8th, 2006 @ 2:30pm. My friend Rebecca is throwing it at her house and is working on the invitations. They will be arriving in your mailboxes soon. It will be a dessert tea, so come ready to eat a variety of things that may include a decorated cake, various cheesecakes, tiramisu, and other tasty creations. I am not a games person, but there will be one game that Rebecca will have you play – pretty harmless one.

As for registries, check out the side links on this blog. We are registered at Target, Babies’r’Us, and Baby Because (online vendor).

So, hopefully that clears up any confusion. I am pretty excited for it – not because of the presents – I’m excited to sit and eat desserts and talk. I couldn’t think of any other way I would want to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Any other questions?

No comments: