Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Tuesday

Yesterday, we went to the park to meet some friends (from gymnastics & ECFE class) at the park in town. Then in the afternoon we read stories out in the tent and were going to take a nap out there, but she was too squirrelly and it was a tad hot, so we brought it inside, which is lucky that we did because while she napped inside it was POURING outside.

While she napped I worked on these pillows. On July 4th we stopped at JoAnn Fabrics to buy some fleece that was on sale so that we could make a blanket for baby boy as a gift from Isabel. She wanted something for herself as well, so I told her she could have a pillow. So, she picked out this fleece and there was enough to make a pillow for her & one for her dolly. I had never made one of these tie things before, so I started with the dolly one and then did hers and now I think I am ready to tackle the blanket for baby boy.

No comments: