Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1st Day of Preschool

Well, as it turns out, neither of us got up to an alarm. Lucy came in meowing 20 minutes before my alarm and I just couldn't force myself to fall asleep again (although, I am sure daddy could) and I went up to get Isabel up just after her alarm (radio) should have gone off and it didn't. But she pleasantly got up and got ready right away this morning. She was nervous yesterday about going and kept telling us how much she would miss us and I tried to help calm any fears. And this morning she was excited and was just fine when I left her. She realized it was the same room she was taking ECFE classes in since she was a baby and I told her about storytime, craft time, playground time & snack time (she was really excited about snack time). There were a few other kids (I had never seen before at ECFE or the preschool day camps) who were balling A LOT and Isabel was confused why they were so sad, so it reaffirmed it was such a smart choice to do the ECFE classes there and camps. She said goodbye quickly to me and ran to go play with her friend Casey at the Legos. She knows 4 kids in the class and has played with Casey a lot, so that makes it even more fun. Almost time to go pick her up!

No comments: