Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picture Day

Today was picture day for Isabel at school and for dolly at home. I only bought the class picture, so no one should expect a picture from this. I don't like that I can't choose my picture or even see it in advance, plus it was kinda expensive. When I know I can go to Wal-Mart and get a ton of pictures for $7.99 and get to choose the pose, it's hard to be convinced to spend 3-4x as much on pictures. As it was it cost $6 just for the class picture, but I couldn't turn down have a class picture from preschool with all her little friends. Since this was just the school class picture I told her she could pick out any dress she wanted to wear and this is the one she chose. It's been her favorite dress in the last month.

This afternoon when it was time to do baby belly pictures, she really wanted to take pictures of her dolly & with her dolly. So, the picture of dolly on the chair (like she had to sit on a chair for her pictures today) is one that she took. She can actually do a pretty good job with a camera. I need to get her another one (hers broke before mine did, otherwise I would be using that one.)

No comments: