Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16th

I need to give credit to my friend Cheri for the idea to make a hot air balloon. They just finished making there and it happens in several parts. Anyways, I thought it was a great idea because we plan to go to the Airfest in Faribault this weekend, where she can see an airplane airshow and also hot air balloon launches. So, I thought this tied in perfectly and would get her really excited. We'll need to see how long it takes to dry. She really gooped on the paste.


Well, we have been continuing our stretch of 80 degree days. On Monday we went to the beach and today I had daddy get out the slip'n'slide. I had planned to let her use it, but since she was covered in paste, it turned out to be a really good idea in order to get her a little cleaner. She was very excited to use her Dora slip'n'slide today.

No comments: