Monday, September 14, 2009

Godfather's Tour 2009

We did this tour last year (it was more comprehensive last year and they spent more time explaining stuff and actually let the kids help make some dough & poke holes using a tool in the dough). Check out the collage from last year, she looks so much more grown-up now. It was still fun and I don't think she remembers anything from last year. Last year she was timid and this year she got right in there in the front of everything and was asking questions and participating more. And I notice last year she still had the paci....we were a month away from taking that away for good. I can't believe what a difference a year makes, but it sure does.

This morning I went to my yoga class to find out it had been rescheduled and since Isabel was home with daddy I wasn't going to be able to fit it in the schedule today. So I just came home and we took the long way to the park so that I could get in a 2 mile walk. The plan for this afternoon is to head to the beach and it's supposed to be mid-80's today, probably the last 80-degree day of 2009. The rest of the week it is supposed to be 70's and next week it's supposed to drop to the 60's. So, let's take it in & appreciate this warm weather while we have it because we didn't have a whole ton of it this summer.

No comments: