Thursday, July 06, 2006

Baby Isabel Quirks

Everyone has their little quirks, some of these might be more common than others, but I thought I would tell you about some of Isabel's.
  • She can spread her big toe & pinky toe out while keeping the 3 in the middle tightly together. Go ahead - try it - I betcha can't do it.
  • She hates it when her head sticks to your arm, so you better be wearing long sleeves or put a burp rag or a blanket over your arm. Otherwise, it will prevent her from falling asleep.
  • She frequently leaves skid marks in her diaper when she farts (not always, but a lot of the time). And she farts a lot!
  • She hates even the tiniest bit of poop (like the stuff from her skidmarks) touching her and will fuss to get her diaper removed IMMEDIATELY!
  • When she is falling aleep she will close her eyelids half way, but have her eyes rolled in the back of her head so all you see is the whites. Very creepy.
  • She gave mom a boob hickey the other day. I was so empty that my skin was all sorts of loose and she just sucked in a chunk of my boob about a half inch away from the nipple. She wasn't there long, but sucks so hard that it left a mark and there was no mistakingt hat I had a hickey on my boob.
Daddy is going to show me later how to take video & put it on the blog so that you can actually see her in action.

No comments: