Saturday, July 29, 2006

10 Weeks Old

Rock'n'Roll
It might be hard to tell, but she's very excited last night. She just slept 6.75 hours straight last night! Although she was swaddled. She was so active with her arms during her cluster feedings (which last 2 hours -- actually, all of the times she slept 5-7 hours she had cluster fed for 2 hours, when she cluster feeds for 1.5 hours it only ends up being 4-5 hours of a long stretch.) Anyways, the previous 2 nights she slept completly unswaddled, but you could just tell she needed to start out being swaddled last night. As soon as I swaddled her she calmed and went to sleep. It was incredible.

Her outfit today is a top compliments of Karen, although I have to say I had to go digging in the 6-12 mo. box (this top is 6-9mo.) to get some other clothes out for Isabel. I had a 3-6 mo. top on her and it fit around, but was too short, this girl just has such a long torso. The bottoms are 3-6mo. and are new Gymboree leggings mom picked up. Aren't they cute?!?! The bottoms fit her perfectly.

Such a Doll.

I think she looks so still and is holding her face in such a way that she looks just like a doll. 10 weeks, wow! That has sure flown by. I looked at pregnancy pictures of me and that seems like a lifetmie ago. Well, she is fussing now, guess I better go feed the little one.

No comments: