Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Steamy Sunday


Outfit #1

We started out wearing this Gymboree outfit mom bought for this scorcher of a Sunday. But then she gave me some gas medicine and I was trying hard not to swallow it and then activated my upchuck reflex and got milk all over this outfit & mom. If it was a little spit up it would not have been a big deal, but this made a big wet spot on the outfit & I was going to be swaddled soon and put down for a nap & I don't like anything wet touching me. So, new outfit it is.

Outfit #2

The top mom picked up at Target for 98 cents on Friday. Although it's a good thing she didn't pay more than that for this 6mo. shirt, because if it shrinks we won't get a chance to wear it again. The bottoms are Tommy Hilfiger that mommy bought @ Marshall's. The socks don't really match. They were new at a rummage sale and mom only had to pay 5 cents and they are so cute with the lace on them, but turns out there isn't a whole ton of baby clothes made in mint green, nor does mint green match with a bunch of stuff. That's probably why they were new at a rummage sale. Oh well.

No comments: