Friday, July 28, 2006

Phone Picture

We were doing some exercises and tummy time and I had my camera phone there (waiting for a call back from daddy) and saw how good she was holding her head up. She's getting stronger every day. I just had to take a snap shot. But phone pictures don't turn out as nice as the digital camera.

Isabel was with Carrie for 2 hours today. She took some milk fom her, but not a whole feeding at all, but at least she didn't cry and fuss the whole time. I guess after a while she realized that was it until mom came home. It was both practice for mommy & Isabel. 2 hours was the longest I had been away from her, plus I drove 1/2 hour away - which was the farthest I have been away (before I was always no more than 10 minutes away.) We both survived.

I really appreciate Carrie taking the time to help us out.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Reply to "co-sleeping" comment:

Nope. Never. He actually started crying shortly after those photos were taken. Travis told him to nap with me and he cried. He then asked him "do you want to sleep in your crib?" and he knodded "yes" and went to sleep right away. He LOVES sleeping by himself. He has never been much for sleeping next to anyone.

Ive maybe slept in the same bed with him 3 times. And those 3 times he was either sick or we were out of town and he was scared.

----------
Cute cell pix :-)

Mom of Two said...

We co-sleep occaiosnally. Did more in the beginning, but that was moer because mom wanted her close. But now we only co-sleep if Isabel is having difficulty sleeping, r if mom is too tired and she needs to nurse a lot (during her growth spurts.)

But now we are going to transtion her to nighttime sleep in her crib, she had been in a bassinet in our room for nighttime until now, but she did take her naps in her crib in her room.