Well, we already incorporate a lot of music into our day, every day. So, we needed to expand on it. We sing a lot every day and always listen to music in the car and sometimes turn on music when we are playing in the playroom. Music & dancing is always a part of Isabel's Friday morning ECFE class. So, what did we do to learn/experience something new, well....
* We made up a new song about a bike ride.
* Had a jam session with daddy on the guitar.
* Checked out 5 books about music from the library and have been reading those.
* Played toy instruments with mommy & friend Gavin.
* Explored how sticks make different sounds on different objects.
* Listened to a new (new to us) CD by Raffi.
* Listened/Watched the animated songs (link in previous post) online.
So, I think we had a pretty good week. Next week & this weekend we plan to start watching the Baby Einstein video "Meet the Orchestra", color some music coloring sheets, and make a homemade instrument. Plus, we'll keep doing what we have always done and the new stuff we experienced this week.