Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday

Well, the picture below is daddy in his Halloween costume. He went to a Halloween party on Saturday night and we are going to another one this coming Saturday.

We visited some of our friends here yesterday. In the morning we went to Midwest Twisters (oh, I forgot to attach that photo, I'll get to it after I post this.) In the afternoon we went to visit our friends Sofia & Tommy. They were with their grandparents since their parents are traveling this week. It was nice to see them and for the kids to play together. That evening we were joined by our friends Luanne, Lucie, & Henry for dinner at Chili's. It was so nice to see them. The girls get along so well.
Today we went to a Halloween storytime at the Delafield library. So, Isabel got a chance to wear one of her cosumes again. This afternoon we have plans to see some more friends. And tomorrow we plan to head to Sheboygan to see our new baby cousin. Auntie Phanie had a baby girl named Jayden Rose, who was born last night.

2 comments:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Oh, I don't think I told you -- I upgraded my costume to "Groovy Gynecologist". Seemed more fitting.

For the party this weekend, I want to bring latex gloves and a bottle of KY Jelly as accessories.