Saturday, June 17, 2006

4 Week Old Pics w/ Dad

I'm not too thrilled to be put up in the air like this. Actually, it scare me quite a bit. I am sure someday soon I will like it and dad will be happy because he can play airplane with me. Dad is looking forward to me gettnig more mobile so that he can play around with me. Right now all I do is sleep, eat, & poop. And I don't like to eat from the bottle, so that limits how much dad can do with me right now. I know both mom & dad hope I will take the bottle soon. I know mom really wants me to so that she can get out for a few hours, or maybe mom & dad can get out together and leave me with a sitter.
By the time dad got me I was fed up of pictures. He was taking all these pictures with the flash, I hate the flash! of me with mom. I do like dad and he does a good job calming me. He doesn't get so flustered anymore and can take my crying longer.

I looked so cute in this outfit, but then I got poop & pee all over it as mom was changing me and I decided to go all over the place before she got another diaper in place. I think dad has a better system for diaper changing in place as he doesn;t go through as many clothing changes and we don't need to wash as many pads & covers, but we do throw out more diapers.

Mom & dad took me shopping with them this evening. Well, they tried. Foolish parents took me during my fussy time. They had to rush through the stores and at both Menards & Target mom had to take me out early to change and/or feed me. They were hoping to go sit down some place to eat, but they just ended up going through the drive-thru @ Arby's and eating it in the car while I nursed on mom. Hey - I was still hungry too! I can never get enough of that yummy breastmilk.

No comments: