Thursday, June 29, 2006

Something to Try

Isabel has been so hit & miss with both of us on taking the bottle. It pretty much needs to be her idea to take it. I am beginning to think I may never be able to go back to work because she'll never eat unless it comes from my breast. Grandma M. said someone mentioned using a breastbottle, but she didn't know much about it. But today I looked up some info about problems getting baby to accept a bottle at 2 sites:
http://www.lalecheleague.org/NB/NBSeptOct94p152.html
http://www.babycenter.com/dilemma/baby/babyfeeding/14481.html

There are some tips on there to try, plus someone there also recommended the breastbottle. So, I sought out to find information on it and ordered it. Hopefully it comes soon & hopefully it works.

Apparently, Adiri makes the breastbottle.

It was also recommended on one of the sites above to use Johnson&Johnson's Twist & Lock bottle w/ silicone nipple. I found some new ones (as the are disposable) on eBay and put a bid on them. So, we'll see.

I had enver understood before why people had so many bottles and so many nipples. It all makes perfect sense now.

No comments: