Thursday, June 22, 2006

Outfit from Auntie Phanie & Uncle J

So, yesterday afternoon I got out her next set of clothes. As some run small (& some big for their size.) This is an outfit she got from Auntie Phanie (I think maybe that will be easier to pronounce, Phanie = fanny) & Uncle J when they came to visit when she was 2 weeks old. Do you like Auntie Sheffie or Auntie Phanie better?

The Carter's dress fits, but the sandals are still too big. Maybe later this summer.



Here's a close-up. She's playing with her toy in the crib again. You gotta love those chubby cheeks. Daddy says she looks like a chipmunk with a bunch of nuts stored in her cheeks.

I'm hoping today she gives me some downtime.....I need to stitch together a makeshift swaddling blanket. She has these 2 really nice ones that grandma M. made for her, but they are a little warm now tht she has a good layer of fat on her. And she has been getting too hot. So, last night I tore apart a pillow case we don't use and tried that. The heaviness (or lightness was perfect), but it needs to be bigger. so I need to tear apart another one and stictch them together. We tried looking for a lightweight blanket in Target, but there is not such thing.

No comments: