Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy & Playing

I am happy to report that she is playing much longer with her little crib toy thing (the toy recommendation I made a couple weeks ago). She is even entertaining herself through hiccups (which she gets daily & hates and usually ends up crying) and right now. So, far I was able to fold a load of laundry in her room, check my email, go to the bathroom & type this post. Excellent. It's so cute watching her smile at herself in the mirror.

I love this little Gymboree onesie I bought for her and I thought I better get it on her before she outgrows it. It says "C begins cat who got fat" and has a gray cat on it. I thought it fit right in with our Larry. The diaper cover I have on her is new also. It's from Ralph Lauren & is much cuter from the backside where it has all these ruffles. It's supposed to be 83 degeres today, so I thought I better dress her light.

Well, better not push my luck. If I do I could end up with a crabby girl and I don't want that.

Just a reminder that you can click on any of the picture to bring them up bigger.

3 comments:

Tru said...

We notice that in most of her pics, she is looking to the right. Maybe she needs something to look at on the left side once in a while. Or, is she a model already and that's her "good" side?

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Hmmmm.....she does put her head to the left when she sleeps sometimes....but I suppose I tend to carry her in my left arm, making her have to look right. I think daddy does the opposite. I notice he does the opposite of a lot of things. It's not intentional, I think since he is left-handed it is more natural for him. Maybe daddy needs to hold her more.

Mom of Two said...

You know, now that I think about it. I think she favored the right side in the womb too.

And I am on the right side of the bed, so when she sleeps with us she tends to face me. Maybe it's cuz I'm mom, maybe it's cuz she just likes the right side.