Sunday, June 25, 2006

What is Mom Thinking?

What I am modeling here is a onesie from my great aunt Mary (mom & her share a birthday). It has cherries all over it and a matching bib, which I am also displaying. Next are a pair of vintage (not sure what vintage means, I just know that is how they descibe dresses that the stars wear that are not new) pants I have been wearing for the last 5 weeks. They are only about a half inch too long, but they fit me in the waist. I'm also sporting a couple accessories from Gymboree, a hat & sunglasses. I like the bling on the side of the sunglasses, other than that - they annoy me. What is mom thinking? And the hat - you should see how many hats this woman has for me. She does realize I only have one head -- doesn't she?!?! But I am fond of some of these bucket hats because they keep the sun out of my eyes when we go for walks.


This is my swing, but I could take it or leave it. It hasn't helped much in calming me, but if I am close to falling asleep, it has helped get me there. You really can't tell by looking at this picture how much I hate the sunglasses. Who wears pink sunglasses anyways? Mom says they had a sticker on them saying they would protect me from UV rays, but does she really want me looking at the world through rose colored glasses?

My foot looks big, but it's just the camera angle. They are still all small & cute. Mommy's friend Kate kept playing with my feet when we were at the parade. She has some kind of baby feet fetish.



This is mom's new favorite picture of me. Aren't I just adorable? I look pretty happy here -- that's because she took off those stupid sunglasses. Man, I hated those. She says I'll grow to like sunglasses in the future.

Anyways, this is my 5 weeks picture (a day late). We were pretty busy yesterday. Me - eating, pooping & sleeping (you know -- the usual), mom & dad - doing stuff around the yard, garage & house. I slept pretty good and they didn't have the heart to make me stay awake longer for their silly pictures.

If you want a copies of pictures of me on this blog, just right-click on the picture and select "save picture as" or any of the other options shown. Who wouldn't want a picture of me? I'm so cute!

1 comment:

Andy said...

Correction on saving pictures. Click on them first -- that will bring up a larger version. Then right click and save.