Monday, June 05, 2006

Toy Recommendation

I have to give kudos to the Me in the Mirror toy by Sassy. After noticing how much Isabel likes the mirror on the Baby Einstein activity mat, I thought I would find some other mirror item. She loves looking at herself (like most babies.) So, I bought this at Target today and set it up in her crib. Now I can put her in her crib while she is alert & awake and she stays entertained for several minutes. If you are a mom, you realize that small babies can't focus their attention too long on something, so getting a few minutes to pick up the room while the baby is awake (& not crying) is just amazing. This toy got 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon (with 122 reviews, so that pretty good.) Spend the $12.99 and buy this for your baby, or get it for someone as a shower gift. They will appreciate it once they have the baby and could use a few minutes of quiet, awake baby.

No comments: