Thursday, June 15, 2006

Does My Head Look Bigger?

"Pbbrrrttt!" Isabel loves to stick out her tongue and she's pretty good at it too.
She's having a much better day today. Yesterday she napped just fine, but when she was awake she was all sorts of cranky. If she is cranky in the morning, she just can't shake it. Something magical happens at bedtime where the crankiness will go away and she'll be fine the next day.

I don't just only sleep. I am awake sometimes. It's mom's fault she takespictures of me when I am sleeping.
It's supposed to be 80 & humid today (70 already), so mom put me in mt 1st pair of shorts. It was either a shorts or a dress day and I've worn too many dresses lately.

Can you tell my head got bigger? Mom measured it today and it measure 14.5", it was 14" at birth. That 1/2" makes a big difference when wearing hats. Mom has me wear hats because she says it protects me from the sun, but we know all about mom & hats. She has a bunch of them for me to wear through my 1st year. My head will never get cold or sun burned.

2 comments:

Andy said...

That first pic makes our baby look like a retard!

Mom of Two said...

Your comment makes me laugh.

Want me to take it off?