Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Sign Language

Apprently, baby sign language is HUGE. My hits each day have nearly doubled because people are coming to look at the link to this Baby Signing Cheatsheet.

Plus, this Baby Einstein video - My First Signs was just released yesterday. I pre-ordered it on Amazon. It looks like it has not shipped yet, but I am supposed to get it next week.

Anyways, I had previously asked the daycare lady to do some of the signs with her and she did a little bit and thought it would be nice to teach all the kids. So, she went to Target last night to buy it and start showing it to the kids. It would be so neat to pick her up and see her making the mommy sign to me.

I hope its a good video that we both can get a lot out of. I am sure it will be nice that she already knows some of the signs. She still has not done the signs herself, but does understand when I do then.

No comments: