Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Some Pictures to Enjoy

How Come?
How come nothing comes out of this bottle?
A bottle and plastic bib came with this doll she got for Christmas from Grams and Gramps and Isabel doesn't quiet understand that it's not for "her" and she can't get anything out of it. She thinks it is perfect for her little hands.
Be Nice to the Baby

I didn't have this toy out for the past few months as I choose to rotate toys for her. It is kinda realistic looking and for the most part she tries to interact with it and explore it like she would with other babies, except for the toe sucking thing. I have not seen her pick up any other baby and gnaw on its feet.

Mmmmm...Hot dog.....

She was really enjoying the pieces of hot dog I fed her tonight. I always start out feeding her fruits & veggies and rice cereal and then after that if she is till hungry she will get cheese (she loves cheese slices), puffer snacks and/or crackers, and some kind of meat. She had hamburger the other day and enjoyed it. Today at daycare she had some roast beef sandwich and liked that. She is kind of a light breakfast eater and prefers to snack in the morning, but she will eat a decent size lunch and then a big supper.

She has such blue eyes, doesnt she?


I am so good at picking things up.

It's so much fun to watch her learn new things every day and perfect the skills she already has. She is growing so fast. Today I took her to the County Family Clinic for a weigh-in and she now weighs 21 pounds 4 ounces, which means she gained 6 ounces in the last 2 weeks. The nurse at the clinic said her growth will slow down now.

Today I went to Target and bought her some more onesies. I had to buy 18 month onesies because of her length. If you only look at the weight, I should have bought 12 month onesies, but once you consider the length I need to go up to 18 month. Such a tall girl. She wears onesies underneath her pajamas every night and they are kind of loose fitting around the chest and stomach because she needs the length rather than the width of them.

No comments: