Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Well, first thing when we woke up was go downstairs and open presents from Santa. Isabel seems very pleased that Santa brought her a mini-trampoline and a (roll-up) balance beams with cones (to walk over) and a stocking full of gifts. Santa also brought the family the movie Wall-E for Christmas to watch together and a Lego My First Builders game to play together (we played it tonight).

After presents, we had breakfast. I decided to make a special Christmas breakfast since our travel plans changed because of the weather and we were not going to be able to eat the special lunch I had planned (we'll probably have that for New Year's). Anyways, I made mini-cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, and my tribute to red & green was watermelon & creamed spinach. Mmmmm! It was all yummy.
We left at lunch time to head on our 5.5 hour journey across WI.

No comments: