Thursday, December 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

Here is Isabel in front of our Christmas tree, today. I finally got around to taking a picture of it. This morning we did some puzzles and then made some homemade ornaments. This afternoon we are meeting our playgroup for a cookie exchange. I made Chocolate Peppermint Cookies. I got the recipe from the Rachael Ray magazine.

Last night I asked Isabel what daddy got me for Christmas. She helped him wrap presents while I was at the gym. Anyways she told me "Sticks." And I asked is there was anything else and she said a green thing and a purple thing. I told this to daddy and she said everything she said was right. I have NO clue what they are. Oh well, guess I will find out in less than week.

Tonight (if the weather holds out) we are going to a Holiday party for our town's ECFE. It's hard to believe that we might get hammered with 6+ inches of snow this evening when it is 20 degrees and sunny out.

No comments: