Saturday, May 06, 2006

Baby Name Anagrams

Daddy this a while back and emailed it to me. He found out what anagrams we could get from the baby's name (which is something we have done for our own screen names.) This is wat he came up with and his comments:

BRAILLE SMILE
Is that the same as :) ?

LIBERAL SLIME
Nice! Our little girl already has an axe to grind.

I SMELL RIB ALE
Mmmm... rib-flavored-beer...

MEAL BILL RISE
Well, it's accurate.

I BE EARL MILLS
Hi, Earl. I be Andy Miller. Or, at least she'll already have her male namefor reverse drag shows.

I'LL SLAM I BEER
If that "I" is really roman numeral "1", then it's funny. Otherwise... meh.

RELIABLE SLIM
I always could count on Slim.

LIBERIA SMELL
I seem to remember that Liberia -did- have a funky odor!

MARBLE LILIES
That's just pretty sounding.

ALIBI SMELLER
Oh, no! She can already sniff out my lies!

ISLAM LIBELER
(One who attacks the reputation of another by slander orlibel)Yikes. Careful with that one.

Some of these are quite funny, or at least his comments are.

No comments: