Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Third Time's the Charm

This post of pictures, along with the next post took me 3 tries each to get posted. Very frustrating.

These are some pictures that she used special effects on the digital images. I put a link to Skye's blog on the first set of pictures below, but I thought I should link again, as it may get lost among the pictures. Skye's the photgrapher: Skye's Blog

So, a couple of headless shots that I chose here. Daddy think it looks like I have huge hands and am strangling the poor bear.

Ok, a head-included shot here. On the front porch with a purple tulip from our yard.

Looks like my last dye job has held up pretty decent. I think it was about a month & a half ago, but my hair has grown like weeds during this pregnancy. I was hoping that the color would last me through the rest of the pregnancy.

So, these pictures were taken yesterday after work and she has them to me already. Isn't that impressive? I hope someday she can really make a go of her photography skills. She is going to take pictures later on after the baby is born, as she doesn't have any infant shots for her portfolio. Mom may have to stay out of some of those pictures, or it could look like there is whole portfoli of me & my family (she took picture of me with my mom & sisters before - 2 years ago now, I believe).



A half-n*ked shot of me with daddy from behind. The bunny is a gift from my MIL. It is a wind-up bunny that plays music.

2 comments:

Meegs said...

I adore your pictures! So artistic, and yes, you have a gorgeous baby tummy. :-)

Mom of Two said...

Thanks Meegs & Kinky!

I remember that episode of King of Queens. That show is funny.