Friday, May 26, 2006

Song for Isabel

Daddy's aunt Dawn made up a little tune for Isabel. This was something she had done for her own daughter to help her learn how to spell her own name. Isabel won't be spelling anytime soon, but it is cute and she will already know how to spell her name. Maybe daddy will put some guitar music to it. He played for Isabel the other day when she was fussy and he said she settled down & made her surprise look on her face (actually the same one she makes after she poops her pants or farts -- as if she was surprised what had just happened; it's a very cute face.)

“THE ISABELLY BUTTON SONG”

You’ve got the cutest Isabelly button, Isabelly button that I ever did see!

Eyes and nose and mouth and the cutest Isabelly button that I ever did see!

I-S-A-B-E-Ly button (Note: say it like I-S-A-B-E elly button), push the belly button and she goes Tee Hee!

2 comments:

Andy said...

I should probably mention that I think Auntie Dawn drinks a lot.

Mom of Two said...

Lily is not a she.