Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Color Pictures of Mommy & Daddy



So, here are a couple of color photos of us in the backyard.

Now that I am seeing myself in print I realize that what people are saying is true, that I don't have a very big belly for being 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. I guess it helps to be taller and the baby has more room. I don't remember what we were talking about in the one picture that we were looking at each other, but we, of course, were being smart asses.

Blogger is being slow. I think I will start uploading the next pictures and then go find some dinner. I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

Daddy says this picture is a little decieving, because it makes it look like we have a HUGE backyard, when really we are sitting between trees that are on the proprty line between our yard & the neighbors. So, everything behind us is the neighbor's yard.