Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some Half-N*ked Ones

On an episode of Yummy Mummy the mommy had some maternity photos taken and did some half-n*ked ones. I thought they looked nice, especially the one that were in black & white.

So, I guess I feel confident enough to share these ones with you. Even if I didn't, I better get over it, as these pictures are part of the photographers portfolio and others will see them. And since she lives in the area, there are pretty good odds that people I know (or might meet someday) will have seen these half-n*ked shots.

Actually, I found out last year that someone who I work with had seen the photos she took of my mom, my sisters, & I. Turns out they are friends. And tonight I found out that the photopgraher (Skye) is friends with my OB & his wife. Such a small world. But what do I expect when I live in rural MN.



Here's a nice shot of the bare belly.

Should I feel naughty putting these pictures of me on here? I don't. I have learned to appreciate my pregnant body. I am not so sure I will say the say thing about by post-pregnant body. Not even sure I would have sid that about my pre-pregnant body. But even if this comment makes me a little vain I am going to say it anyways, I think I make a cute pregnant woman.










They don't all have to be shots with our heads in them. The whole point was to showcase the pregnant belly.

It was really a lot of fun doing the pictures, but by the end I was just getting tired. It's hard work being pregnant.

No comments: