Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pictures of Mommy

Man, this took 3 VERY LONG tries on blogger to get these ones uploaded. I was almost ready to throw in the towel on these one.

So, this first one is on the front porch. Like the pretty purple tulip I am holding. They are planted in the backyard. I forgot I had planted purple ones. I like them, they are a different color of purple and not like the yellow ones in the front yard.











Not sure how much I like this shot, but it's a good side view to see my belly.

I had this weird smile going on in a lot of the pictures. Almost like an awkward smirk. Some of the time I felt my smile was weird but it's hard to look relaxed & comfortable & natural when you got this whole other human being taking up all of the space inside of you and making your movements and stances feel unnatural.










Here's a headless shot. The little teddy bear actually came from my sister-in-law Lisa (well, I suppose Chris & Travis were in on it too, but we know who really went shopping) for Christmas. It's a very cute bear. I thought we better have a picture of it before the dog gets a hold of it someday and destroys it. Molly loves to demolish stuffed animals. So, I don't think our children will have too many to play with.

No comments: