Saturday, January 27, 2007

36 Weeks

This is the only smile you get!
After she took a nice long nap with mom this afternoon she was in a much better mood. She took some good naps today.
Hi Everyone.

Isabel & mom had breakfast with their friend Carrie this morning at the Kernel Restaurant. Carrie is going to have a baby in June.

Then, we went to Target and bought some necessary baby items. I also bought another nursing tank. The nursing tank is one of my favorite conveniences. The only downside is that they are cotton w/spandex (has a bulit in bra which is great), but over time they shrink. So, I bought another black one. I wear a nursing tank almost everyday. It sure beats the nursing bra and nursing tops. At least, that's how I feel.

Another convenience I enjoy is the self-foaming bath soap. It makes the soapy part of bathtime go quicker and is more efficient when they are very small and can't hold themselves up.

The other convenience I am glad I had, was the sleeping gowns for Isabel during the first 3 months of her life. There were lots of night time changes the first couple of weeks and it was so much easier to hike up the gown than to have to take legs out of regular jammies.

In the Mouth
I cannot get pictures without something in her mouth. If I take it away she gets mad and I get sulking pictures or crying. She doesn't care as much about the camera anymore.

No comments: