Saturday, August 05, 2006

11 Weeks Old Today!

Read My Shirt!
11 weeks old already. Wow! Time is sure flying by fast. Today's outfit is one that daddy just loves. Mommy picked it up at the Oshkosh B'Gosh Store. She's got that skater look cooking today. It's interesting - both these pieces are sized 0-3 months. I guess Oshkosh sizes things big. I've had this outfit for a while, but she would have never fit into it much earlier than this, but now I almost missed it.
Opposite Time.
"I can't smile all the time." Her hair definitly has curl to it, but since it is so fine and we need to comb it to make sure her scalp stays healthy, it always lays & dries flat. But if we let it dry on it's own it curls all up - very cute. So, maybe she got something else from mom besides her lips.

1 comment:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I just love that picture of her smiling....I think it's my new favorite picture of her....