Monday, August 21, 2006

A New Week


She has taken an interest in looking at the mobile the last couple of weeks. Actually - she looks scared in this picture. All of them I took she either looked scared or unhappy -- she was tired & hungry.

I am not sure if her recent interest was because she was rarely in her crib the first 2 months or if it had to do with the distance she could see (babies can't focus accurately in the first 2 months) or the fact that I made a normal parenting mistake and bought a mobile in something I think would look nice in the crib and not something she would be attracted to (although, this seems to be controversial a little.) But anyways, she likes looking at it for a little while now anyways.

She's been kicking at the crib piano thing (a version of this.) I am not sure how intentional it is yet or if she just likes to kick a lot.

Today I went to the library to pick up a CD for myself and a couple books to read to Isabel (we have a lot of books, but when you read her a couple books a day you end up repeating a lot and I need a break from some.) Anyways -- I new you could check out toys from there, so I had to see what was available. You can also check out Leappads and cartridges too, plus a bunhc of other games and montesorri approved items. Just interesting.....

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

Today's outfit is a vintage Disney one that I picked up.