Saturday, August 19, 2006

Other Pictures by Skye

Some See Things Black & White, We See Them Black & Red
I have been hearing from a lot of people that they really enjoy Skye's pictures she took of the baby. Skye first took pictures for/of me 2 years ago. You can check out other pictures she has taken on her blog. This picture is of me with my mom & 2 sisters. It was fun doing these pictures. We did some individually, as well as together, and Steph w/ Jason (see below) and Miranda with her friend who was along.

Younger & Thinner (& Childless)

I don't care what anyone else thinks - I think I looked hot in this picture. I am not sure if I will ever fit in those jeans again. I am pretty much back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but my hips are still wider and my belly is still all squishy. I actually just went though all my clothes and got rid of everything that doesn't fit right now. I made 2 piles: 1 to give away and 1 to keep because I can get in them but they are a little tight (or not appropriate for a mom who is almost 30)

Don't They Look Sweet?!?!

Awwwww! They look so cute together. If you know them you will know that this picture is of them when they were younger, but not thinner. They have been on weight watchers for over a year now and have lost a ton of weight. Actually, it seems like everyone in my family is on weight watchers. They are all losing a bunch of weight & are looking great (my mom, both sisters & their husbands.) My dad & brother are only on weight watchers by default -- you know since mom is on it then they end up sorta being on it too. We were on it before we got pregnant and were doing well, but since I got pregnant and had to go off it Andy wasn't really on it anymore either. Maybe after I am done breastfeeding I may try it again -- so that I can fit back into those clothes again and make my waist & hips smaller.

2 comments:

Drea said...

I think thats a great pic of you. and dont worry it is possible to get back to your pre-peggy jeans :-) I did!

Mom of Two said...

If you could look that up for me, that would be great. If I lose some weight around my hips & stomach then I can fit (hopefully) back into all my nice dress clothes for work.