Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thursday, August 3rd

She is in the carseat and we are heading home. She doesn't sit upright like that, but I took the picture at an angle and blogger only allows you to post the picture as a rectangle....so she looks like she is upright. She has a convertible carseat in daddy's car. So, this carseat will go with her from infancy to 3-4 years old (whenever she outgrows it and needs a booster seat.) We have infant carseats in mommy's car and the Tahoe.

Andother gender neutral outfit. A Carter's duckie onesie she has work before and some new Gymborre pants that are green with a giraffe on them. Very cute.

1 comment:

Drea said...

I put Caleb in his bigger carseat at 6 mo. I think it was. He was just really heavy to carry in the carrier car seat... so I stopped using it.

He has the safety 1st carseat I think it is. Transitions into a booster late.