Saturday, August 19, 2006

13 Weeks Old

I'm Kinda Flippin' You Off in This Picture
Could something this sweet really be flipping you off? I knew I would get a picture with it in one of these days, as she naturally seems to like sticking her fingers out one at a time and seems fond of the middle one.

She is 13 weeks old today. Tomorrow she will be 3 months old. She is so different all the time. It truly is amazing. When she wasn't feeling well and we had her sleep with us the other day, it was weird because the last time she slept with us she was this little curled up baby, now, as daddy puts it - she's this big lump of a baby. There is no mistaking she is sleeping there (well, especially when she is flailing all over the place, punching & kicking.) Maybe I'll stop having nightmares that the baby is wrapped up in the sheets since now she is so big. It's driving daddy nuts I am sure because he keeps being roused by someone (me!) digging in the sheets trying to find the baby (who isn't there -- she's soundly sleeping in her crib in her own room.) Poor guy can't figure out how to get me to realize I am dreaming and I should just go back to sleep.

Just Try & Stop Me From Rolling Over

I was trying to do some bare bottom shots of Isabel, but she wasn't very cooperative. She kept rolling over on me. So, here you see me holding her from rolling over. She really likes having her diaper off (although that made more messes for mom to clean, as she wet the crib sheet and a blanket) because she can really get her legs moving. If I put her in pants she doesn't try to roll over so much, but if she is naked or just in a diaper or had a diaper cover on she uses her knees to help push herself over. I did manage to get some cute shots, as well as a reason to wash some more laundry.

I have apologized to Isabel several times for giving her a dimply butt. I always thought it was cellulite on me, but can a baby have cellulite? So, maybe our dimply butt is hereditary. That's what I am going with.

No comments: