Thursday, August 31, 2006

3 Month Picture Comparisons

Daddy
This is daddy at 3 months old.
I thought it would be neat to compare our pictures with Isabel if we have pictures taken around the same time. The next time we both had pictures taken was at 7 months. Mom had a lot more pictures taken, but she was the oldest and daddy was the youngest.
Daddy was laughing at his picture and said he had a big head and some big ears. His smile in here is how usually Isabel smiles in the pictures we take at home.


Isabel

I opted to put in the color picture of her since our pictures were in color. I put her picture between ours so that you could have her picture near both of ours and look for any similarities.

Isabel certainly has more hair than either on of us at 3 months.

Mommy

Daddy says I have a goofy smirk on my face. Well, maybe I was farting or something - did you ever think of that?

When I see these pictures of all of us at 3 months I do think she looks like me. We have the same eye shape. Makes me feel good to see that my baby girl looks like me.

She definitly is chubby like the two of us.

No comments: