Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Family Photos

Here is the whole family. Daddy's parents (grandma & grandpa M.) are on the left. Daddy, Isabel & I are in the middle. Mommy's parents (grandpa & grams S.) are on the right. This was one of the pictures I really wanted to look nice.

Mommy & Isabel

Daddy & Isabel

These pictrues were all taken on Saturday. She is wearing a cute new dress that came from one of daddy's co-workers.

I am uploading the pictures I like to Winkflash. I have sent out invitations to join winkflash to some of you so that you can view them. If you didn't get one and want to see the pictures, let me know. I have found that winkflash has the best pricing for photos and I think their service is relatively fast. I've ordered lots of pictures from them before. Plus, they were the only site I could find that had a 10x13 size.

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

FYI --

I am trying to get them all up there as fast as I can, but you may have to check back later. I should have them all up by tomorrow AM.

Another FYI --

When we decide which picture we are hanging on the wall, that will be the picture we make copies of to give away. If there are any other pictures you like you can order your own. With the exception of the pictures of us w/ grandparents. We will be buying those for the grandparents as well. If you need more specifics, let me know.