Monday, August 28, 2006

Last Couple Full Days w/ Mom This Week

Well, I don’t know if I would call it a developing pattern quite yet. She slept 8.25hours in a row, but got up way too early for us to stay up. So, I put her back to sleep and she slept for another 3 hours.

She’s been very clingy & cranky again today and nursing for long periods of time. She did take a 1.25 hour nap this morning and I just put her down for an afternoon nap. It would be great if she took a 2 hour nap. I would like to shower sometime and maybe can some pickles.
I did manage to get her into that Monday evening class. They only have 8 spots, so I just kept hitting redial until I got through. It will start on September 11th. And it’s in the early evening, so hopefully dad can make some of them. I was told that there are usually 3-4 dad there every time (sometimes w/ mom, sometimes w/o mom.)

Today's outfit is a vintage one compliments of Karen's little girl Olivia.

This week she is w/ mom full-time just on Monday & Friday.

6 comments:

Andy said...

I don't know why, but I found this to be hilarious.

"I would like to shower sometime and maybe can some pickles."

Are those two related somehow? Maybe "Can some pickles" is a euphamism for taking a dump?

Mom of Two said...

No - actually do canning -- you know -- with cucumbers -- to make pickles.

Anyways, she's still napping and I got 12.5 qts or pickles made and am giong to hop in the shower now.

Drea said...

naps are good. Caleb at that age took 3 naps. He took 3 naps for a long time. Cut it back to two naps after he turned 1... now at age 2 he takes 1 nap (2 hours long) Sleeps 11-12 hours at night 9am-9pm

Tru said...

One question. Why does the pic come up " stuff to give away " when you click on it to make it bigger? Are you sick of her already?

Mom of Two said...

That's funny.

When I uploaded the picture I didn't look what folder it was going into and it went in to the last folder I put pictures in, which was stuff to give away.

Mom of Two said...

Her feet look enormous here.