Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Outfit

I don't change her just so she has a chance to wear everything; I only change for diaper leaks, if she threw up, or if mom spilled something on her (hey, it happens.) This time it was throw up, not spit up - that I just wipe away, but enough on both Isabel & mommy that we both needed to change. Yeah, I know, gross - huh.

So today I was going through the 6-9 mo. stuff I got from Karen & stuff I bought (I bought so much clothes for her first year brfore she was even born - I was glad she really did turn out to be a girl!). But unless she slows down in her growth she may never get a chancer to wearall the 6-9 cold weather clothes I have & got.

Well, we are off to the grocery store now.

Oh wait - her outfit details. Ummmm...an Old Navy t-shirt mom bought (duh! like you can't read) and a Target brand diaper cover courtesy of Karen. Both these items came out of the 6-9 bag.

No comments: