Sunday, August 13, 2006

No Pictures Yet

I didn't take any pictures of Isabel this weekend because Skye came over on both Saturday & Sunday to take pictures of her. I'll post some of those pictures after I get copies. Saturday's pictures were taken in the evening, and she was kinda crabby like she is in the evenings. Those pictures we had grandparents in them. This morning she took some pictures of a happier, yet tired baby. Skye wants to try and get some sleeping baby pictures and re-do the pictures of the 3 of us, as one of us was either looking away, making a funny face, or had hair in our face.

I am hoping there will be a nice one to put up on the wall of Isabel from today's pictures. She was too sleepy to be smiling. Maybe next time I need to have Skye come and take pictures while she is sleeping first and then after she wakes up. She is the happiest after she just wakes up.

So, there will be pictures on here soon. I'm just building some anticipation. I have to work the next few days, so I am not sure if I'll have time to take pictures then. Guess we'll see.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Here is a preview of the pictures from last night:
http://skye3.blogspot.com/
Let me know what you think!

Mom of Two said...

Here aer the comments I posted on the blog of the pictures:

I think these ones look great.

I really like the ones of my parents; they look so happy & in love. You did such a great job photographing them.

I wish babies would pose much easier (I am sure you do too.)

The one of her grumpy face is so classic of Saturday night.

The one of me & her just looks precious.

Oh, and seeing her next to daddy - so much alike.