Friday, August 25, 2006

Woohoo!

Real Laughs

She has been giggling for a long time, but last night (during a pretty nasty storm) she was laughing with dad and actually had a hearty laugh and not jus giggles. She giggles a lot, but we didn't have the hearty laugh until now.

Also last night she slept 11 hours straight. This is the first time I did not have to get up in the middle of the night to feed her. Granted I was leaking all over the place all night and hurting in the morning, but she made it through the night with no additional feeding for the first time. I did have to go check on her several times (well, the first couple times was because of the loud thunder from the storm, I wasn't sure if it would scare her but she didn't seem scared at all because of the storm just annoyed at the loud sirens going off, and I did check on her once in the early morning because she hadn't woke yet.)

Today's outfit consists of this froggie onesie compliments of Olivia's hand-me-downs and some Gymboree pants mom bought.

No comments: