Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Black & White Favorites

Daddy likes them in black & white because they look like old fashioned baby pictures. I think they look nice. I think we are deciding between one of these three to hang as the 10x13 on the living room wall. I think I like this one best.

Of course, I will be getting plenty of copies of all the pictures, but only one can make the big living room wall picture. All three of these pictures were taken on Sunday when she was in better spirits.
Her outfit is this yellow vintage Carter's dress. It has duckies on it. This is what she wore Sunday.

3 comments:

Andy said...

I think I like the 1st one the best, but the 2nd one is good too.

Drea said...

I like the 1st one best!

Lame Shrill Owl said...

We decided the 1st one is the 10x13 wall portrait....we'll get the others in smaller sizes.