Saturday, December 02, 2006

28 Weeks Old

Isabel's Stocking
I just finished making this today. All the trim was handstiched on, so it was kinda a pain. I hope as she grows older she appreciates it and likes what I chose. Both mommy & daddy have handmade stockings, so I thought she shuold get a handmade one too.

Standing by a Chair

She has a peculiar expression on her face.


Butterfly Antennas are Tasty.

She was having fun going to town on these antennas. This is a toy grandma bought for her. It makes an annoying giggling sound, but Isabel loves to chew on it so we go with it. Although, I could see it getting hurled into the snow - never to be found again. Just kidding.

To be honest - I cannot remember where this outfit came from. It was NWT and I am not sure if it was a shower gift or I bought it. It is from Carter's and seems very comfy. Sorry, if you got this and I didn't remember, but please let me know. I don't remember it as a shower gift. But I don't remember buying it either.

I'm This Many.

Just kidding. I'm not.

This evening daddy & mommy put up the Christmas tree. Isabel will get to see it tomorrow. I also put up some lights in the other front windows. I think that may be all the light decoratnig I get to this year. Next weekend the plan is to make some Christmas cookies and candy.

2 comments:

Drea said...

What a cute stocking!!
So girly :-)

Mom of Two said...

Thanks Drea.