Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Clicker!

Who Me?

Yes you!

She was Chatty Cathy last night. Talking up a storm in the middle of the night to no one but herself. She was also practicing clicking. She was very good at it this morning when she was nrsing. Just cliking that tongue away.

Haircut?

The hair is starting to get in her eyes if it is combed forward, but I am not sure I want to cut bangs. If I part the long stuff to the side it stays there or I can put it in a barrette or hairtie. You can see the bottom layer of her bangs is shorter, so she does have some bangs. I like that it is long enough that I can put stuff in it, so I think I am not going to worry about cutting it. When the bottom stuff gets long enough then I will decide if we'll comb that to the side too (or secure it out of the way) or cut in bangs then. She sure does look cute with hair pieces in her hair.

Her bald spot in the back is now finally starting to grow in. It has a light layer of stubbly blond hair on it.

No comments: