Friday, December 22, 2006

7 Month Pictures

So, this afternoon, after work, I took Isabel in to get 7 month pictures done. Both mommy & daddy had these pictures taken, so we can compare again.

I am not sure if it is this photographer or just photograhers in general, but she gets so easily upset. You would not realize she is as happy as a baby as she is during the half hour we spend getting pictures taken. I must say, she does better when she can see me, rather than having me sitting next to her. The photographer was trying hard to get her to smile, but for some reason Isabel hates it when this lady makes kissing noises at her. We did get a few smiles out of her by singing, she really likes being sung to.

Teh daycare lady gave her another present for Christmas. Her first present was a really nice dress set I told you about and now she gave her some Fisher Price Stacking Rings. It was on Isabel's Christmas list and I don't know if anyone else had bought her that or not. Oh well. She can always have one upstairs and one downstairs if need be. The daycare lady bought both babies a set of rings and they were playing with them today. Isabel likes taking them off and sticking them in her mouth and then throwing them. She's really into throwing toys.

Now she is home with me (or wherever we go for the holidays) for the next 10 days. The next day she goes back to daycare will be January 2nd.

She fed herself some puffs again tonight, so she is getting better at that.

No comments: